CATTLE DECAPITATION launches new single, "One Day Closer To The End of the World"
New album, ‘Death Atlas’, now available for pre-order online
On Black Friday 2019 (November 29th), Cattle Decapitation will release their 9th studio album, ‘Death Atlas’, via Metal Blade Records. The first single, “One Day Closer to the End of the World” is now available at metalblade.com/cattledecapitation – where Death Atlas can also be pre-ordered.
Hear the first single, “One Day Closer to the End of the World” AT THIS LOCATION.
– ltd digi-CD w/ bonus track (EU exclusive)
– deluxe box set (wooden box, digipak CD w/ bonus track, dead gold marbled vinyl, 7″, embossed metal pin, backpatch, poster – limited to 750 copies)
– signed collector’s bundle (CD, “Blood Moon” vinyl, cassette, wall map, wall clock, autographed lithograph – limited to 300 copies)
– “Solarcide” – amber marbled vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 2000 copies)
– “Vomiting Lava” – clear w/ lemon, orange, red splatter vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 500 copies)
– “Pestilence” – metallic gold w/ black splatter vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 1000 copies)
– “Blood Moon” – red w/ black smoke vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 500 copies)
– 180g black vinyl (EU exclusive)
– “The Surface of the Sun” red/white/orange/yellow marbled vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 500 copies)
– “Choking Sulfur” orange/white/red/black vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 300 copies)
– “Carbonized” clear / black marbled vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
– “Radiation Warning” yellow / black vinyl (EMP exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
– “Insidiousness” black splatter vinyl (EU webshop exclusive – limited to 100 copies)
* exclusive bundles with shirts and merch items, plus digital options are also available!
“The core concept of this record is humanity’s insignificance despite what we’ve convinced ourselves,” explains vocalist Travis Ryan. “That’s kind of why this album cover takes place in space, to remind you that ’the universe always finds a way to purge’. In the grand scheme of things, our species is merely a fleeting thought.” This imagery is backed up with a ferocious soundtrack, which includes elements of death metal, grindcore, black metal, sludge, doom, drone – with Ryan’s vocals broader and more fully realized than ever before.
Cattle Decapitation will tour Europe right before the release of Death Atlas in October and November!
Global Warmup Tour
Oct. 28: Bristol, UK @ The Fleece
Oct. 29: Birmingham, UK @ Mama Roux’s
Oct. 30: Glasgow, UK @ Cathouse
Oct. 31: London, UK @ ULU
Nov. 1: Manchester, UK @ The Bread Shed
Nov. 2: Sint Niklass, BEL @ Masters of Grind Fest
Nov. 3: Oberhausen, DE @ Kulttempel
Nov. 4: Aarau, CHE @ KiFF
Nov. 5: Leipzig, DE @ Bandhaus
Nov. 6: Munchen, DE @ Backstage
Nov. 7: Mannhein, DE @ MS Connexion
Nov. 8: Gießen, DE @ MuK
Nov. 9: Aalborg, DNK @ Aalborg Metal Fest
Cattle Decapitation line-up:
Travis Ryan – vocals
Josh Elmore – guitars
Dave McGraw – drums
Belisario Dimuzio – guitars
Olivier Pinard – bass
Check de onderstaande socials voor meer informatie over deze band.