IRON MAIDEN bassist STEVE HARRIS and former singer PAUL DI'ANNO meet up in Croatia
Former IRON MAIDEN singer Paul Di’Anno came face to face with the band’s bassist Steve Harris for the first time in many years last night (Sunday, May 22) before MAIDEN‘s concert in Croatia.
Harris, whose group kicked off the 2022 leg of its “Legacy Of The Beast” world tour at the 22,000-capacity Arena Zagreb, came out before the show to greet a wheelchair-bound Di’Anno and chat with him for a few minutes. Paul has spent the last few months in Croatia receiving physiotherapy and lymphatic drainage treatments in preparation for his upcoming knee surgery.
After his friendly meeting with Harris, Di’Anno stuck around long enough to watch some of MAIDEN‘s performance before leaving near the end of the set to avoid a huge traffic jam after the show.
Video and a photo of Paul‘s get-together with Steve, courtesy of Stjepan Juras, a MAIDEN fan and author of many MAIDEN-related books, who is taking care of Di’Anno during his stay in Croatia, can be found below.
The full track listing is:
01. Senjutsu (8:20) (Smith/Harris)
02. Stratego (4:59) (Gers/Harris)
03. The Writing On The Wall (6:13) (Smith/Dickinson)
04. Lost In A Lost World (9:31) (Harris)
05. Days Of Future Past (4:03) (Smith/Dickinson)
06. The Time Machine (7:09) (Gers/Harris)
07. Darkest Hour (7:20) (Smith/Dickinson)
08. Death Of The Celts (10:20) (Harris)
09. The Parchment (12:39) (Harris)
10. Hell On Earth (11:19) (Harris)
“Senjutsu” was released on the following formats and available to order/save at www.ironmaiden.com:
* Standard 2CD Digipak
* Deluxe 2CD Book Format
* Deluxe heavyweight 180G Triple Black Vinyl
* Special Edition Triple Silver And Black Marble Vinyl (Details to follow)
* Special Edition Triple Red and Black Marble Vinyl (Details to follow)
* Super Deluxe Boxset featuring CD, Blu Ray and Exclusive Memorabilia
* Digital album [streaming and download]
IRON MAIDEN hadn’t released any fresh music since 2015’s “The Book Of Souls” LP, which was recorded in late 2014 in Paris, France with Shirley.
“The Book Of Souls” was the longest MAIDEN album, clocking in at 92 minutes, with lyrics heavily based in the themes of death, reincarnation, the soul and mortality.