Watch IRON MAIDEN's 'Train 666' (video)
IRON MAIDEN played a pandemic-delayed, sold-out concert on its “Legacy Of The Beast” tour in front of 61,867 fans at the football arena Ullevi in Gothenburg, Sweden on July 22. Train operator MTRX provided a special event train for MAIDEN fans from Stockholm to Gothenburg where each of the 244 passengers received a merchandise bag with an Eddie mask, a special 12-inch vinyl single and the train was decorated inside and out with MAIDEN.
According to the Trainspotting In Sweden YouTube channel, which has posted new video of “Train 666” traveling between stations (see below),the train is MTRX X74 74004 “Glenn” (Stadler Flirt) and has continued in regular service with the MAIDEN decorations in the days since the concert.
The full track listing is:
01. Senjutsu (8:20) (Smith/Harris)
02. Stratego (4:59) (Gers/Harris)
03. The Writing On The Wall (6:13) (Smith/Dickinson)
04. Lost In A Lost World (9:31) (Harris)
05. Days Of Future Past (4:03) (Smith/Dickinson)
06. The Time Machine (7:09) (Gers/Harris)
07. Darkest Hour (7:20) (Smith/Dickinson)
08. Death Of The Celts (10:20) (Harris)
09. The Parchment (12:39) (Harris)
10. Hell On Earth (11:19) (Harris)
“Senjutsu” was released on the following formats and available to order/save at www.ironmaiden.com:
* Standard 2CD Digipak
* Deluxe 2CD Book Format
* Deluxe heavyweight 180G Triple Black Vinyl
* Special Edition Triple Silver And Black Marble Vinyl (Details to follow)
* Special Edition Triple Red and Black Marble Vinyl (Details to follow)
* Super Deluxe Boxset featuring CD, Blu Ray and Exclusive Memorabilia
* Digital album [streaming and download]
IRON MAIDEN hadn’t released any fresh music since 2015’s “The Book Of Souls” LP, which was recorded in late 2014 in Paris, France with Shirley.
“The Book Of Souls” was the longest MAIDEN album, clocking in at 92 minutes, with lyrics heavily based in the themes of death, reincarnation, the soul and mortality.