Neaera launches video for "Deathless"
Neaera launches video for “Deathless”
After the release of their self-titled comeback album in February which resulted in a Top 10 chart entry in Germany (on position 8!) Neaera is now launching a brand new video (directed by Ben Liepelt for Port Royal Films) for the album track “Deathless”.
Watch ‘Deathless’ below. The live footage in the video was filmed during the band’s release show for Neaera in Münster, Germany on February, 29th.
Comments singer Benjamin Hilleke: “One of the songs on our current album is called ‘Deathless’, which deals with the topic of sexualised violence. According to UNIFEM it is estimated that 35 per cent of women worldwide have experienced either physical and/or sexual intimate partner violence or sexual violence by a non-partner (not including sexual harassment) at some point in their lives. For anyone affected, we would like to hint at the following organizations:
– Unwomen.org – the help line of the Federal Office for Family Affairs
– Zartbitter .e.V. with whom we have already been able to work together in the past thanks to your helpfulness.”
Check out more videos of the album at: metalblade.com/neaera, where the album is also available for pre-order in the following formats:
– box set (digipak CD, bonus demo CD, pin, sweat band, patch – limited to 3000 copies)
– 180g black vinyl (EU exclusive)
– clear w/ black smoke vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 500 copies)
– clear / white marbled vinyl (EMP exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
– dark red / brown marbled vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
– clear / grey white swirl vinyl (EU Shop exclusive – limited to 100 copies)
– ochre brown marbled vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
* exclusive bundles with shirts, plus digital options are also available!
Neaera’s fire was first rekindled when the band played two exclusive shows in 2018. “We have been overwhelmed by the reactions,” comments singer Benjamin Hilleke. “None of us was expecting that and it was the moment when the fire was de-fact again!“
A little while later Tobias Buck started to come up with new song ideas: “I just really got up to it again and met directly with our friend and later producer Trisan Hachmeister to record a few things in his studio for testing purposes. The other guys were immediately fished-on from the first auditions. A few months later, we sat down together at one table and decided to record another album together.”
Benjamin Hilleke – vocals
Sebastian Heldt – drums
Benjamin Donath – bass
Stefan Keller – guitars
Tobias Buck – guitars
Check de onderstaande socials voor meer informatie over deze band.