OZZY OSBOURNE releases new song 'Nothing Feels Right' featuring ZAKK WYLDE
Ozzy Osbourne has shared a new single, “Nothing Feels Right”, featuring his longtime guitarist Zakk Wylde. The song is a reflective, moody ballad, with Wylde delivering an emotional, melodic solo. The track is featured on Ozzy’s upcoming album, “Patient Number 9”, which will arrive this Friday, September 9.
Watch “Nothing Feels Right” below.
It was announced in April 2017 that Wylde would be rejoining Ozzy’s backing group for all his future solo show dates. Osbourne’s touring lineup also includes Rob “Blasko” Nicholson on bass, Tommy Clufetos on drums and Adam Wakeman on keyboards.
Wylde originally joined Osbourne’s band three and a half decades ago and backed the legendary frontman from 1987 to 1995, then again in 1998, from 2001 to 2004 and also from 2006 to 2009.
Zakk did not appear on the legendary heavy metal singer’s last LP, 2020’s “Ordinary Man”.
“Patient Number 9” track listing:
02. Immortal (feat. Mike McCready)
03. Parasite (feat. Zakk Wylde)
04. No Escape From Now (feat. Tony Iommi)
05. One Of Those Days (feat. Eric Clapton)
06. A Thousand Shades (feat. Jeff Beck)
07. Mr. Darkness (feat. Zakk Wylde)
08. Nothing Feels Right (feat. Zakk Wylde)
09. Evil Shuffle (feat. Zakk Wylde)
10. Degradation Rules (feat. Tony Iommi)
11. Dead And Gone
12. God Only Knows
13. Darkside Blues
An exclusive version of “Patient Number 9” with a limited-edition special McFarlane-designed comic book will be available for preorder; a limited-edition comic with foil cover is also available with a special deluxe box.
Watch Ozzy discuss the background sotry of the new album below.fff