MANTICORA announces headlining European tour 2022
Danish thrash/prog metallers, MANTICORA have announced a European headliner tour for 2022. The tour had been scheduled and postponed for two years.
The band says, exclusively for Arrow Lords Of Metal:
“Hallo Benelux……it’s been WAY too long!!
The 334 page novel itself was released in May 2018, followed by the first album of the concept in August 2018.
Tracklist for “To Live To Kill To Live“:
01. Katana – The Moths And the Dragonflies/Katana – Mud
02. To Nanjing (instrumental)
03. The Farmer’s Tale Pt. 3 – Eaten By The Beasts
04. Slaughter In The Desert Room
05. Through The Eyes Of The Killer – Filing Teeth
06. Katana – Death Of The Meaning Of Life
07. Tasered/Ice Cage
08. Goodbye Tina
10. Stalin Strikes (instrumental)
11. Ten Thousand Cold Nights
12. Katana – Beheaded
The music on both albums was recorded partially in the band’s own studio and recorded/mixed in Hansen Studios, with World-famous producer, Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Destruction, a.o.) who also produced the first two MANTICORA albums back in the last millenium.
Kristian Larsen – guitars
Lars F. Larsen – vocals
Stefan Johansson – guitars
Kasper Gram – bass
Lawrence Dinamarca – drums
Watch the previously released video for “Echoes Of A Silent Scream” and “Katana – Death Of The Meaning Of Life” below.