Angel Witch reveals details for new album, 'Angel of Light'
On November 1st, Angel Witch will release their fifth full-length, Angel of Light, via Metal Blade Records. Angel Witch’s 1980 eponymous debut on Bronze records created shockwaves that would resonate throughout the nascent realm of thrash, doom and death metal. Now, nearly four decades later, the band remain custodians of a style that transcends era and archetype. For a preview of their upcoming record, Angel of Light, the first single, “Don’t Turn Your Back”, can be heard at: metalblade.com/angelwitch – where the album can also be pre-ordered in the following formats:
– deluxe box set (digipak CD, red/white/black marbled vinyl, 7″, flag, backpatch, art print – limited to 1000 copies)
– 180g black vinyl (EU exclusive)
– orange / purple marbled vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 666 copies)
– signal orange vinyl (EU exclusive – limited to 400 copies)
– light yellow vinyl (EMP exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
– sungaze swirl vinyl (EU Webshop exclusive – limited to 100 copies)
– blue vinyl (High Roller exclusive – limited to 200 copies)
– clear vinyl (Band exclusive – limited to 100 copies)
– transparent red vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 700 copies)
– yellow / red marbled vinyl (US exclusive – limited to 300 copies)
* exclusive bundles with shirts, plus digital options are also available!
You can also watch the video AT THIS LOCATION .
Angel of Light track-listing
1. Don’t Turn Your Back
2. Death from Andromeda
3. We Are Damned
4. The Night is Calling
6. Window of Despair
7. I am Infamy
8. Angel of Light
Angel Witch will play four German release shows, a rare chance to see them play small club. Do not miss out!
Oct. 31 – Hamburg, Germany – Knust
Nov. 1 – Mannheim, Germany – 7er Club
Nov. 2 – Berlin, Germany – Cassiopeia
Nov. 3 – Köln, Germany – Helios 37
Check de onderstaande socials voor meer informatie over deze band.